 Technic / 1054
Re: Independant rotation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:02:46 GMT

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 07:01:00 GMT, David Kadansky <davidk@pobox.com>
wrote:

Sounds like a job for ... the Big Turntable !

See http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/gear/gear_3.html, at the bottom
of the page, or http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8480/8480-009.html to see
the piece in a context. In this set it's black but it's usually dark grey.

Aaah, no wonder I didn't know of the existance of that piece.  Does it
show up in any other set besides the shuttle and that programmable arm
set?  I have this horrible feeling I'm going to have to watch auczilla
or beg some technic heads for one.  Or... *conspiratorial glance* see
if my older cousin doesn't want his legos any more and and...

Anyway, thanks for the info, I'll have to put that down as a "to be
continued" project *sigh*