 Technic / 1051
1050  |  1052
Subject:
Independant rotation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 05:34:20 GMT

I've been trying to come up with a creative way to create an Omega
Class Destroyer from Babylon 5 complete with rotating midsection, but
unfortuantely, I can't think of a way to get the two ends of the ship
to stay stablized relative to the midsection.

For those who have no idea what an Omega Class Destroyer looks like,
here's a link. http://hyperspace.isnnews.net/ea/eaomega_lg1.jpg

I've toyed (is that a real word?) with the idea of putting a motor in
the back section and running a rod through the center but I can only
come up with a way to get the midsection to rotate relative to the
back section which would leave the front to rotate any particular way
it wanted to.