 Technic / 10455
Re: Dangerous Precedent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 04:48:14 GMT

    Those would be the hooks first introduced in Gali (8533) from the
Bionicle line.  Currently the cheapest way to get them would be to buy Gali
on sale at Kay-Bee, assuming you don't mind blue.

Ah - I never looked closely at bionicle sets before. I may have to start if
there are other useful pieces.

    Are you linking to both holes, or just the one at the base?  Anyways,
the hooks are made out of the same softer plastic as the little ball-joints,
and I've found that some are tight and others are loose.  You probably got
some loose ones, from the sound of it.

I've tried both ways, but using just the hole at the base gives me the most
clearance. I was pleased (but not surprised) to find the two holes have a
standard spacing.

    Those would be the Bohrok eyes (sometimes mislabelled as teeth), and
the cheapest way to get those is to order full sets of Bohrok Va (8550-8555)
from Amazon.com for about six bucks, especially if they're still offering
free S&H on them.

Thanks for the tip!