 Technic / 1043
Re: What wheels come in the yellow race car?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 23:22:02 GMT

As has been pointed out elsewhere on lugnet.technic,
although the 49.6 x 28 VR tires from Indy Storm and RIS
are the same, the wheels carry different part numbers.
The "chrome" wheel is 22253; I don't recall the number
of the white ones appearing in RIS.  Someone conjectured
(with how much proof I don't remember) that the parts are
different because the chroming process makes a part
slightly bigger, so the chrome wheel is a smaller cast.
In the end of course the wheels are the same size.

peace,
Chris Jeris

Dave Hylands wrote in message
<3FCBBA86D50FD211AD3600A0C9AB2CA205AF8502@msgcreo1.creo.bc.ca>...
I just happen to have my Indy-Storm at work :>

They're the same ones that come with the RIS.

The rubber has 49.6 x 28 VR printed on them, and the hubs are a silvery-gray
color.