 Technic / *9906 (-5)
  Re: 8461 Williams F1 Team Racer ----- Silver Champ Variant!!!

In lugnet.technic, Jake Rentar writes: <Snipped> (...) Are you sure about that release date?? I just got off the phone w/ SAH (USA) and they don't have it listed. Sooo, I called up Consumer Services. The price and parts count are correct but it's (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) And both the brick and beam have their place in the LEGO parts catalog. But what about those of us not building robots or complicated gear boxes? What about builders who want the old style Technic bricks to use as bracing or frameworks for (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H0DHx7.Gy@lugnet.com... (...) Flex axles can be used to carry compressed air in pneumatic systems, and as cunning attachment points - see the "hook holder" on the crane cab: (URL) a great (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) Larger beams don't have axles, which then renders them inferioir to technic bricks. I'm okay with using a few liftarms and small beams when I have to. But I just find that Technic bricks are ALOT better then beams for a structual, 'chassis' (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8448 worth it?

If you're going to use it, why bother with MISB? You'd only pay collector's value.... I do own the Space shuttle. It's one of the first I got after the Dark Ages and it's one of the best Technic sets ever. It comes with two motors, fiber-optics, all (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact