 Technic / *9801 (-5)
  Re: How bad do your hands hurt?

Henry, I bet you have tired your fingers out builing some of those great creations you have! (...) Blood from Lego! I'm really looking forward to seeing and hearing this masterpiece! (...) e (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: How bad do your hands hurt?

I rarely get hand and finger stress when I'm building. Even though I'm at a computer all day at work and I play the piano regularly, I don't feel any pain from repetitive overusage. I think I'd be in hell if I could NOT use my hands. However, my (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  dreams about Lego

I've dreamt about Lego B4; usually going into a store & finding new Lego sets, but last nite, I dreamt I WAS Lego: Kopaka to be precise. Ya see, Earth was being evacuated by aliens who were gonna turn all of us into them, some wierd creepy (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest

Thanks for the reply Dennis. So far, I haven't hit problems with the axles. I am making sure every load bearing axle has at least two shear planes for this reason. Also doubling up on gears (tandem) and making sure all axles are supported everywhere (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission One Completed - Right Arm

Ahh, so it's a rare part and you can't get it anymore. -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Arnon" <arnon@NOSPAMsilicon-value.com> wrote in message news:H00rrp.24B@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact