 General / 37764
37763  |  37765
Subject:
dreams about Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:59:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've dreamt about Lego B4; usually going into a store & finding new Lego sets,
but last nite, I dreamt I WAS Lego:  Kopaka to be precise.  Ya see, Earth was
being evacuated by aliens who were gonna turn all of us into them, some wierd
creepy lizard-like people.  Well, I was scared, as anybody would be during
planetary evacuation.  However, somehow after being put on another planet (the
alien's home, I think) to undergo transformation by ingesting foods/drinks with
chemicals in them, I somehow was able to secretly NOT eat those foods, so I
wouldn't be transformed into them.  Somehow, a few other 'still-humans' & I
physically jumped to another small moon (low-grav alien planet, see).  When i
got to the moon, I was Kopaka, (except full humanoid-size & metal or some
strong plastic-metal combo, & sword on LEFT hand) which was cool.  I was
protecting our group from (different) aliens/monsters hunting for us to get us
back.  Anyways I got to use the freezing sword power & punch/shatter an alien.
I also had a shootable hook instead of a shield (on right hand), to grab or
damage other aliens/things.  So there we were, moon/planet hopping.  I thought
it was a cool (heehee pun!) dream!

Jeff