 Technic / *9616 (-10)
  Re: All Terrain Crane

"Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote in message news:Gy9n3M.GnE@lugnet.com... (...) Spot on. The trouble is that it doesn't really come apart under normal use, and even when loaded with a kilo it is only a little bit, but still (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: All Terrain Crane

"Bob Parker" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GyBK5y.LGr@lugnet.com... (...) two! Thanks Bob! Unfortunately there is the matter of creating instructions, which would be a Herculean task, and the price would be a lot more than you might (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: All Terrain Crane

(...) Ah, yes, I see now that you mention this in the text on the website as well. Initially, I have to admit that I was just looking at the pictures! By the way, I like the solution you've found for securing the rack. The sliding 2x1 beam with (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: All Terrain Crane

Jennifer, Wonderful model and again, great presentation on the web. I cannot wait to see this at BrickFest. Bob (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: All Terrain Crane

(...) Awesome! Just awesome! Could you please apply for a job as a Lego designer? I'd buy this if it were an official Lego set in a heartbeat! If not that, then how about you producing this as a kit and selling them yourself on Bricklink? I'm sure (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: All Terrain Crane

(...) a giant tree falling over. The boom went one way, the superlift went the other. The crane instantly transformed from 10 feet tall, to about 6 inches. I didn't take any pictures, but it certainly made a mess! Dennis had an unfortunate (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: All Terrain Crane

(...) crane (...) far too much time on your hands! ;-) Very, very impressive (for a girl). ;-) Look forward to seeing it for real. Ian (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Technica 4.1

Hi: After some issues with my ISP Technica 4.1 is now online. And, if I do say so myself, its pretty much 0.1 better than version 4! This version contains significant updates to all sections, including a complete pass through the element list. I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general) !

  Re: All Terrain Crane

(...) ROSCO (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: All Terrain Crane

(...) Here are a few good ones: (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact