 Technic / *8381 (-20)
  Konuhaito

Here is my first Bohrok MOC. (URL) me what you think! -poorpip (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Interesting Bohrok Pieces

(...) BrickLink. (...) better for (...) not (...) that (...) Dave, the number is 41664 for the Gahlok shield. Please add the part at your convenience. Cheers, Mark (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bionicle Prices

(...) By buying elsewhere you have made the most effective complaint. If you are fond of this store for some reason, you could write a letter to the management expressing your dismay with their mark-up. But if they are just another retailer, there's (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Alternate models

(...) Thanks, but there's only the Street sensation alternate model of Silverchampion. Or are there also other models ? If so, then where ? Thanks again. Rene (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Bionicle Prices

Well Ken Jr. and I decided to go to our local Boscov's store today for his first public appearance. :) While in the Lego isle we found an even distribution of Toa and Bohrok sets. I didn't get any. Why? Toa sets were priced at $9.99 and Bohrok were (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Silver Masks

Along with the Krana come the Gold and Silver Masks. I know what the Gold Masks are used for. But what is the use of the silver ones? (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: caterpillar 375l excavator

(...) Drop them an e-mail and explain that you want better pictures of it, no one has turned such a request down AFAIK. /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Interesting Bohrok Pieces

(...) Thanks to your pictures, these parts should new start showing up on BrickLink. My wife and I were adding parts this evening, but your pictures were better for certain parts, so we added them. We couldn't add the Gahlok hand due to not knowing (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Interesting Bohrok Pieces

Scanning the shelves at Walmart, I came across the new Bohrok sets. They come in a clear canister, so you can take a peek at the contents through the bottom (the rest of the canister is obscured by the labels). Well, as I was shaking the canister (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Motorized landing gear question

(...) I'd suggest it's not necessary for the landing gear to lift the craft - just to hold it up. If it's only operated while there's no weight on the craft, it becomes much easier, you only need some kind of locking mechanism so the motor isn't (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.znap)

  Re: Power Puller wheels

(...) Just stick the wheels on the standard axle. They do have a normal axle hole. No fancy connection needed! TJ (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: Alternate models

Rene Try this.... (URL) it to work, I think you need to be a member. (URL) Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO(tm) store, Millère's Spares (URL) -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Alternate models

Hi, where on net (URL please) can I find alternate models to 8458 Silver Champion set ? Thanx! Rene (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Motorized landing gear question

I've been pondering using one of the Znap motors to power a landing gear mechanism strong enough to at least hold, if not lift a decent sized space craft (including the motor and battery box- if possible) Any ideas? I was thinking worm gear and some (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.znap)

  Power Puller wheels

Whats the accepted way of fitting these excellent wheels to a hub based on a standard axle set up. I've not found any discussion on this, but have noticed that the belt pulley wheel has the same three stud size - but on its own its too thin to (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Links Up with BMW Williams Formula 1 Team!!!!

"Duq" <duq@iegateway.net> wrote in message news:GqvDor.GA9@lugnet.com... (...) go (...) I was looking forward to this set until I saw this post. If it really is a Silver Champion chassis with new panels then I won't be parting with my hard earned (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Technic parts from Alphateam Q

"Dave Johann" <legomecha@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:Gqzoo7.46B@lugnet.com... (...) added it (...) Cheers....Brinklink description can be soooooo confusing. Especially when there are no picture to help out. Thanks for the help. Lemme know (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Links Up with BMW Williams Formula 1 Team!!!!

(...) page 14): (URL) A (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Lego Links Up with BMW Williams Formula 1 Team!!!!

(...) Looking closely at the pics you can see that it's the same model apart from some of the body panels which look like new elements. Same end attachments as the current-generation technic bodywork (so they fit onto the SC chassis), but the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Lego Links Up with BMW Williams Formula 1 Team!!!!

(...) Is it exactly the same model as the Silverchampion but in other colors or is it new model with other parts ? Rene (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2002)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact