 Technic / 6507
Re: Lego Links Up with BMW Williams Formula 1 Team!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:57:26 GMT

"Duq" <duq@iegateway.net> wrote in message news:GqvDor.GA9@lugnet.com...
So much for my hopes for a decent new model this year. Is this the way to • go
Lego? Re-issue a set in different colours?
Until I saw the pics (is that a slightly different rear wing there?) I was
hoping for a model team F1 racer.....

I was looking forward to this set until I saw this post. If it really is a
Silver Champion chassis with new panels then I won't be parting with my hard
earned cash - if it is a new set with gearing then I'll be ordering when I
know the price :)

As it is the new Star Wars sets are going to be bleeding me dry ;)

Dan