 General / 35450
35449  |  35451
Subject:
Bionicle Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:18:20 GMT

Well Ken Jr. and I decided to go to our local Boscov's store today for his
first public appearance. :)
While in the Lego isle we found an even distribution of  Toa and Bohrok
sets.
I didn't get any.
Why?
Toa sets were priced at $9.99 and Bohrok were $11.99.
Nope its not a typo.
Nope the department manager wouldn't budge on the prices even after I showed
her the prices in the catalog.
So what's everyone's opinion on this?
Should I make some sort of complaint? Or what else?
Obviously I'm going to get them elsewhere.
Nicole~