 Technic / Bionicle / 1914
Re: Bionicle Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:26:05 GMT

"Kyle Beatty" <carbunicle@appleogue.net> wrote in message
news:Gr2uxG.30J@lugnet.com...
<snip>
By buying elsewhere you have made the most effective complaint. If you are
fond of this store for some reason, you could write a letter to the
management expressing your dismay with their mark-up.

I'm already starting one. I also go there to buy clothes and stuff.

But if they are just another retailer, there's no reason to do them any
favors by spending time and energy on them.

(What's a Boscov?)

Think of it as another department store on the level of Kohl's.
Info is at http://www.boscovs.com

The nearest TrU (a terrible, terrible store) marks them up, too (in
unpredictable ways) so I go ACROSS THE STREET to Target and shop there. Or
drive a few minutes to Fred Meyer's (generalzed department-like store • owned
by Kroger's) and sometimes find things on sale.

- Kyle

I've noticed lately that the TrU here is no longer the store it once was.
Like you said I've gotten into the habit of going to Wal-mart or Target
first now. "One stop shopping". :)
Nicole~