 Technic / *8081 (-10)
  Re: Infected Mask Cam

(...) That problem can be solved in a couple of ways. Rotating electrical contacts, sensors that detect over-rotation or mounting the RCX on the camera itself. The method I chose was to mount the camera so securely to the desk that the pulleys (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Infected Mask Cam

(...) I almost got him off, but a big hand moved the camera back. how many times can I turn that? Eventually it has to run out of wire and flip off the table. NICK (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Infected Mask Cam

(...) actually controlling the camera? If so, how did you do that, what program/language? NICK (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Home-made One-way valve

(...) Somehow I'm a bit queasy about this business of "storing vacuum" in a tank. So I checked with the local supplier of industrial gases. If you need a tank of compressed air, that's no problem. But a tankful of vacuum, er that's not listed in the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Infected Mask Cam

(...) Hopefully this image won't kill the magic: (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Infected Mask Cam

(...) Wow. When I controll it, am I actually moving the camera? How did you make it do that? I'm determined to move the camera until Makuta falls off. Then maybe I can look around without him in my way (: . NICK (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bohrok

(...) I'm content to wait until something is published, or failing that, I'm sure you can think of something plausible. The surefire method would be to ask a child. :) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Has anyone built a flying Lego airplane?

(...) Never seen an aeroplane, but I seem to recall seeing someone built a RCX controlled hang-glider, using a kite. Can't find the link right now... ROSCO (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Infected Mask Cam

For a limited time, infected mask cam: (URL) exactly "see the world through an infected mask", but similar. (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Update on Bazooka Joe from SWAT!

Nick Crocco <swatlego@aol.com> wrote in message news:GoH99L.BuE@lugnet.com... (...) I hate when that happens! :) I wonder if Bionicle parts could mix well with Technic fig's... -- Tom (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact