 Technic / Bionicle / 1819
Re: Infected Mask Cam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 00:36:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Nick Cameron writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Kyle Beatty writes:
For a limited time, infected mask cam:

http://www.geocities.com/kyle_beatty/kindalive.html

Mot exactly "see the world through an infected mask", but similar.

Wow. When I controll it, am I actually moving the camera? How did you make
it do that? I'm determined to move the camera until Makuta falls off. Then
maybe I can look around without him in my way (: .

NICK

Hopefully this image won't kill the magic: