 Technic / *7691 (-20)
  Re: question

(...) There is a set of the latter on ebay right now: (URL) for 4 Scott A (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Toa

(...) Thanks Scott. I should have the rest up by the end of the month. As for the evil Toa, David Laswell started it with Tahu here: (URL) just copied his design and applied it to the others. Nicole~ kdrumm1@stny.rr.com (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New gear table

(...) I think creating dissagreement is the quickest and most surefire way of generating a reply, consider this proof :-). I would think a pair 40 tooths gears would be the strongest set up. I've never broken either combination so I have no proof. I (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: question

Okay, so which one of you guys actually has the two sets? Duq Matt Martin <Matt-allica@webtv.net> wrote in message news:GMC0vM.EDx@lugnet.com... (...) sets. (...) are (...) come (...) "technic (...) are (...) about (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Large Crane MOC --> Evert's latest creation is getting more shape!!

Evert van Wichen is now building a Kobelco CK850 crawler crane on scale 1:13. See his work in progress: (URL) it will be shown during the modelshow in Ochten. I can't wait to see it in real! And maybe he will build a lowloader vehicle as well! Keep (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New gear table

(...) That is very well implemented indeed! Something I think would be interesting would be a measure of the strength of a particular combination before the gears either crunch or break - for example I am sure that the strongest combination of gears (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: question

(...) WHAT?! are you on crack? the rear tires on 8457 are the same tires as on 8466 with the exception of the white lettering. and who said anything about 8456? (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: question

They are not the same tires. There is a considerable size difference between the tires in the two sets. I would assume you're talking about the rear tires, the ones in the 8457 are HUGE, whereas the 8466 tires (They are all the same size.) don't (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bohrok and telescope

(...) Very interesting, Ian. I think you are on to something. I wonder if it's a specific Bohrok or not. If it is, I suspect it might be Pahrak, as the others' hands don't look like the stone indentation. -Dave (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Bohrok and telescope

Look at this: (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  question

why is it that the tires from set 8457 power puller are labeled "technic racing" on the sidewall yet the same tires in set 8466 4x4 offraoder are not labeled? i'd like to get some of these(either labeled or not) if anyone has any extras please let (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  New gear table

The recent postings about gear meshings inspired me to add a new page to my site for gear meshings. It's pretty simple; select two gears and a tolerance and you get a table with all possible stud/plate combinations that'll do the trick. As soon as (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Measurements

On www.bionicle.com is said that the Toa are approximately 1,6 BIO tall. But how tall is this in meters (feet or inches)? Does anyone have a clue have the bionicle measurement relate to our values? (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Help With Finding Part...

(...) Actually, it's Pohatu that is kicking the rock around and yes, it has two technic axle balls. Tahu is the red and orange one with a flame sword. Tahu does not come with two-just clarifying for those seeking the set in question. If that is the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Help With Finding Part...

(...) Thanks Lindsay and Kyle for the info! I picked up a Tahu set and confirmed it had two. Now I have a source for some of those parts. I appreciate the help! Tom (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Cool Lego site of the week

Hello again Im new in this group and my question is: why the Cool Lego site of the week was not update every week? In past, the Web Page are frequently updated and now is not... The Empire Wasn't Built in a Day stays a lot of weeks (months) im (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: awsome gear table

Feel free to provide a better resource. Until then, I'll use this one.... Duq J G Gregory <jgg@ultranet.com> wrote in message news:GM7Iw4.Grp@lugnet.com... (...) work. (...) news:GM63Gp.IIn@lugnet.com... (...) can (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: awsome gear table

I don't know about the first link mentioned, but this one (sjbaker) is incomplete in the sense that it is possible to create legitimate 1/2 stud spacing, and I think, with some further trickery, 1/2 brick vertical spacing. This would produce a (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Is the last prophecy changing?

(...) I think it's a Bohrok. It kinda looks like one. Ben (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Help With Finding Part...

(...) I got two of the grey ones from BrickBay. They're spiffy, and will make excellent tank ball turrets. But as for their availability: They come in 8008, 8007, and two of the Bionicle Toa (Tahu, the one kicking the rock around, is the best; he's (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact