 Technic / 6038
Re: awsome gear table
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 04:14:47 GMT

I don't know about the first link mentioned, but this one (sjbaker) is
incomplete in the sense that it is possible to create legitimate 1/2 stud
spacing, and I think, with some further trickery, 1/2 brick vertical
spacing.  This would produce a larger number of combinations that can work.

LEGO geometry is discrete, but it has a higher resolution than some think.

--Jack Gregory

Duq <duq@iegateway.net> wrote in message news:GM6yv4.KC8@lugnet.com...
Don't know if it's the same site, but I use this:
http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1/lego/gearpairs.html

Duq

yego <ldaniel2@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:GM63Gp.IIn@lugnet.com...
Hi all this site just dissapered does anyone have a copy of it they can
e-mail me? It had a table with length and ratios from .99 to.01
www.geocities.com/gigi_avatar27/pub/lego/gears.html