 Technic / *7656 (-10)
  New technic MOC, motor grader.

I built this one over the summer. It's based on a CAT L40H and has pretty much all the features you'd find on the real deal. Here's a quick summary: scale - 1:20 (approx technic figure scale, but I've lost/broken all my technic figures over the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bohrok Speculation

Wow, Bonicle Droidekas! :) "James Markham" <j.markham@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GM2wH1.AtF@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New Toa

I really like your creations, especially the evil Toa. You have quite an army there. A few of them are quite colorful. Keep up the good work. Scott (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New Toa

(...) Here I go again replying to my own post. Theres even more Toa Moc's up on our site now. Here: (URL) always comments are welcome. Nicole~ kdrumm1@stny.rr.com (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Trick or Treat at MaskOfDestiny.com

Put on your Miru and fly on over to the site. Awesome MOCs! (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Lego Technic 8466 Off-Roader 4 x 4

Hello All, I found yesterday at Costco (Marché Central, Montréal) the all-new lego technic 8466 Off-Roader. They had about 100 sets. This set is quite incredible but I guess The Lego group had to cute somewhere due to high price for Large Technic (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  And More Cranes (Re: LEGO Trucks on scale 1:13 by Ron Jansen)

And don't forget about Ron's other crane, the DEMAG PC-CC4200: (URL) very nice crane as well! TJ (crane fanatic) (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Postman Pat, then what?

(...) What is supposed to happen? I've been to all the Turaga, got the little speech from each one. This was not without some difficulty: the browser crashed while I was handing it to Nokama, but i was brought back to the same spot, but without (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bohrok Speculation

I have heard about his from a friend who knows people in Lego too, although I don't remember if he said they roll along, but I also remember that at the time we were almost sure they were gonna be more spider-ish, and there was something about webs (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bohrok Speculation

I was chatting to the manager of the Legoland shop a couple of weeks ago, and she said she'd seen the new range (Bohrok) and that they come in a canister (like the Toa) but it's see-through, and that they roll along in a ball and then spring open. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact