 Technic / 6026
6025  |  6027
Subject:
Lego Technic 8466 Off-Roader 4 x 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 14:39:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello All,

I found yesterday at Costco (Marché Central, Montréal) the all-new lego
technic 8466 Off-Roader. They had about 100 sets. This set is quite
incredible but I guess The Lego group had to cute somewhere due to high
price for Large Technic sets (like 170.00$ for Silver Champion 8458). The
box is like the Large Star wars ship 7181 and 7191... Pretty bad box
compared to 8448 or 8458. The Manuel is all ripped and folded inside the
lose box. But in general, this is the only bad comment to make about this
super great set. (my favorite so far!!!)
Keep on going Lego group!!!
People, Get at least one 8466!!!