 Technic / Bionicle / 1679
Re: New Toa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:54:41 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Nicole Drumm writes:
New Toa Moc's inspired by Todd Kubo can be found here:
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/toa-mocs.htm
We know the images are bad :(. Better ones on the way.
Comments are welcome.

Nicole Drumm
kdrumm1@stny.rr.com

Here I go again replying to my own post. Theres even more
Toa Moc's up on our site now.
Here: http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/toa-mocs.htm
as always comments are welcome.

Nicole~