 Technic / *18256 (-10)
  Re: best way to attach stud to axle?

(...) I'd definitely recommend it too, I've used that to open/close a minifig door very easily. I had also thought of using the axle with a stud at the end, coupled with a clickits ring, but that didn't offer as much clutch. (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best way to attach stud to axle?

(...) If you have enough lateral pressure to shift a 1x1 plate from between 4 studs, you almost certainly have enough lateral pressure to shift anything connected to the stud. How much space have you got depth wise? How about a 1x1 round brick onto (...) (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best way to attach stud to axle?

(...) i tried that, it breaks off way too easily... especially when it gets pressure from the side. (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best way to attach stud to axle?

(...) HA! hadn't thouhgt of that part, probably because it's still on its way and won't be here until next week or so. i completely forgot that it existed :) looks promising, anyway. i'll report again when it arrives. (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.technic)

"daniel" <daniel.formatc.at.gmail.com> wrote in message news:JnuwLx.In6@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) ??? -Rob www.lifelites.com (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: best way to attach stud to axle?

(...) What about two 2x2 round plates with a 1x1 round plate in the middle of the 4 studs? (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.technic)

  best way to attach stud to axle?

hey! i want to attach a normal lego stud (or its bottom counterpart, doesn't matter) to a rotating technic axle, so that a normal 1x1 plate, tile or brick can rotate with it. - it HAS to be only 1 stud at the end, something with 2x2 may be inbetween (...) (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mindstorm Gantry Crane

"Peter Edwards" <pe668@beer.com> wrote in message news:JMt8yo.7Ez@lugnet.com... (...) to "hook" the load. Seems very efficient. Thanks for sharing your work. Bob (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: First Posting

Hi! A late welcome (that'll teach you to post only in the technique forum ; ) Your MOCs are excellent and I look forward to seeing more! Always glad to add a talented builder to the ranks! Welcome again and God Bless, Nathan (17 years ago, 21-Aug-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Suggestions wanted - auto-centring motor drive

(...) I wasn't aware of that part - it certainly looks useful for centring steering. I'll add it to my wanted list for next time I visit Bricklink, thanks. However, what I was looking for wasn't improvements in the restoring spring. It was a way of (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact