 Technic / *17761 (-20)
  Re: Tower Crane

(...) I have this one: (URL) The goal was to create a compact electric crane with the 3 basic functions. It can be plugged on an RCX to control it remotely. More pictures and a little video here once moderated: (URL) JUL (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

Hi all, I finally managed to create a gun like the one in the "GumGum" video. It is working pretty well. Here is what it looks like: (URL) More pictures and instructions here once moderated: (URL) This my very first post, and my first instructions, (...) (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Snowjet

(...) Are you talking about the metal flooring/covering on many pickup trucks and rigs? That might be why the builder did it that way. (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Rocket Turret from Dune2000

Hi all. I have at last come up with a(n?) MOC that I feel is worthy of sharing! After disassembling my 8480 Space Shuttle (due to a broken gear that was impossible to replace without majoy disassembly anyway), I decided to try to recreate the rocket (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Hand

(...) Hi Andrew, I might be of help to you with the underactuated hand I constructed with pneumatics (2nd version) or geared 9V motors (1st version). It is very powerfull hand (when pumping up the pressure) even capable of holding a bottle of wine (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Single-motor pneumatic compressor and actuator

I came up with a way to use a single motor to both supply air for a pneumatic cylinder and to control the cylinder. Details at (URL) Sivan (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Snowjet

(...) I wonder if the baseplates are turned around for asthetics -- in the photos, the backside of the baseplates makes me think of diamond-plate (is that the right term for it?). (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Snowjet

Although this MOC was posted a over a year ago, it is still incredible to look at! The question is- why are the cut baseplates placed upside-down? They sure had to modify a lot of parts to do it, but then again- no one else that I can think of of (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Peeron inventory mistakes

(...) Hi Eric, [LEGOSet 8757] (URL) There were three different versions of the string: 1) Green String with End Studs 41 studs in length (URL) 2) Black String with End Studs 41 studs in length (URL) 3) Green String without studs + 2x part #3134 (2 (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Hand

(...) Hi Andrew, Some time ago, I searched the web for lego mindstorms humanoid hands as a brainstorm session for building one of my own. While I did not get to building one myself just yet, I found the following link interesting: (URL) if you have (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Bionicle Star Destroyer

Hello dear fellows! One of my goals is to find building alternatives for large and specialized parts, such as from the Bionicle series. Within these, there exists a piece of characteristical wedge-shape. A miniature fan like me immideately is being (...) (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX) !!

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) That was great! Thank you very much for posting the videos. (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

My almost 10 minute long video is ready. Sorry it's a week later than I said, but it's not my camera so I had to borrow it again. (URL) (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: 2006 Technic Speed Build @ BrickFest

(...) Glen B (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  2006 Technic Speed Build @ BrickFest

In case anyone is interested, pics from the speed build are on brickshelf. The kit is very large and works reasonable well, with the exception of the winch. After the event we all drafted the kit for parts, and sadly no one else wanted the 10 large (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

Hi Brian, hi everybody, (...) I'd like to suggest to use e.g. Google Video instead of YouTube, as long YouTube requires Flash to view the videos. Google Video allows to download the videos in their native format, so it is usable with free players (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) I have a GBC video on YouTube...search for "Brickworkz" - (it's currently being processed so I don't have a URL yet) Unfortunately some of the devices weren't working when I came by. (...) I also posted (URL) footage of Droidy>. Enjoy! Folks, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  To Fredrik

Fredrik, if you read this, please see this post here: (URL) Thanks. --Travis Cobbs (18 years ago, 4-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

(...) No problem. Just 'disassemble' the construction details of that gun for me, so I can build one like it :-) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMO...telia.com> wrote in message news:J4yJzG.91A@lugnet.com... (...) Bob (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact