 Technic / *17361 (-10)
  Re: Millenia Car

(...) Yeah, it's a shame about the driver's steering. Unfortunately, and I'm sure this is a common problem, it's a simple case of insufficient room. The block holding the dashboard side of the engine actually forms part of the dashboard, which (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Millenia Car

Replies are in text.. (...) Don't worry about it - this is great stuff. (...) I also had that set. I didn't think the plane was so bad- great for part harvesting. I have already thrown the plane kit parts into my general pool of Lego, but I have (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Millenia Car

My ever first post here guys, so bear with me... This is my first SERIOUS attempt at a MOC... built primarily out of parts from last year's plane set (can't remember the set no. - it's the one with tilting wings and popout landing gear). (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Change of email address

(...) Merry C for you 2 too ;) (...) Try (URL) though it may not be approved immediately. ROSCO (19 years ago, 19-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Change of email address

Merry Christmas to everyone out there who knows what the holes in the beams are for ;) And everyone else too of course. Can't figure out how to change lugnet's idea of my email address yet, but barnes at sensors will cease to be in a few weeks time. (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Mr. Jeeves

A reproduction of Mr. Krinkle, built as a Sale Model, introducing: (URL) Mr. Jeeves> All gray quadra-ped - Built in 4 days For Sale - Asking 600 USD Measures 34 inches long 16 inches tall Biomechanical Brick Kit Built in honor of my adopted Cat. (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: New supercar.

"Billy Bauman" <gimmin_oskalay@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Irp8L4.5Is@lugnet.com... (...) Beautifully engineered and the work of a true artist. Great presentation for a fine model.Thanks for sharing your talent. Bob (19 years ago, 18-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New supercar.

(...) Alright, I finished the rendering and file uploading. Took me longer than I thought it would. Here it is (URL) Tell me what you think. Billy. (19 years ago, 18-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mechanical obstacle avoider

Thanks Ignacio and Philo for the nice comments! I hadn't seen "Rock Stupid Rover" - very interesting. The idea of "mechanical computing" is fascinating. Some kind of signal amplification using a power source seems essential if one is to make complex (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Vehicle with square wheels

Here is my attempt (not as elegant as Philo's!) I used old half bushes in a slightly different way. Gear lash seems pretty low. The gear train for the rotating weight needs some work though... (URL) Alexander (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact