 Technic / 14979
Re: Millenia Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:41:42 GMT

Those delorian style doors are beautiful. With regards to the steering
- you mean the actual drivers wheel is not connected in? Its a shame
that many recent technic models have stopped doing that - I always
considered it a nice touch. Still the wheel looks somewhat more suited
than the flight yoke style used in the Menace or the Valve style on
the truck.

Yeah, it's a shame about the driver's steering. Unfortunately, and I'm sure this
is a common problem, it's a simple case of insufficient room. The block holding
the dashboard side of the engine actually forms part of the dashboard, which
basically prevented me from putting much in the console at all.

And I've always loved the delorian doors... that's actually where the MOC
started.. The idea for the doors came to me, and the car was build around them -
I s'pose you've gotta start somewhere!

Cheers,

Ian