 Technic / 14977
14976  |  14978
Subject:
Millenia Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 04:21:31 GMT

My ever first post here guys, so bear with me...

This is my first SERIOUS attempt at a MOC... built primarily out of parts from
last year's plane set (can't remember the set no. - it's the one with tilting
wings and popout landing gear).

I bought the set, built it, and then quickly realised that I didn't like it.
So... dismembered for parts it was.

The car has a V6 engine (which is tilted, pointing down to the front), a
steering system working on the principal of the 8436 truck, opening bonnet/hood,
opening boot/trunk, and doors that open upwards. The doors use suspension
springs that both hold the door closed, and push it open. You might notice the
bionicle swords used for the side-steps - I think they look pretty nifty, but
that's just one person's opinion.

All the gears work smoothly, no crunching...

Anyway, would love to hear what you all think...

Cheers