 Technic / *16191 (-5)
  Re: GBC does nothing for me

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:ICJw4C.1A9E@lugnet.com... (...) One thing I am interested in is building and designing a robot or a electrically driven mechanism that can sort the different sizes of bricks from each (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: GBC does nothing for me

(...) One of the things you forgot to mention is that GBC is accessible and scalable for participants: -A GBC is endlessly enjoyable with one module, two modules or fifteen modules. This is a low risk type of event for people to work on, it doesn't (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Legos V6's

hate to follow my own post but someone might find this interesting (URL) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Legos' V6's

BMW has used I-6's in many of it's cars for decades. I'm nearly positive the 3-series still uses an I-6 today. Kyle (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Legos V6's

(...) In the US almost all tractor trailers use inline 6's. Freightliner, one of the largest truck manufactures in the US which is owned by DaimlerChrysler uses a few European Mercedes engines and they are all inline 6's. Some large trucks and (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact