 Technic / *16116 (-10)
  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

(...) First pics iv'e seen of the susspension(or lack there of). It looks like this set includes the same wheel mounts as 8846 and 8386 (URL) so the hubcap can fix to the centre wheel axle hole ? The rear wishbones show the wheels are attached with (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Origin of "Bulldozer"

(...) Wow. I never knew it was a term that could have negative connotations. An engineer I work with said the term might also be related to a "cow catcher" mounted on the front of early trains, which essentially had a similar shape as some 'dozer (...) (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Origin of "Bulldozer"

(...) It is a shortened version of "a bull's dose" meaning a large amount of something. . i always wondered this too, and recently got a good coffee table book on heavy machinery that said that is where it came from. Bulldozers were invented and (...) (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

i don't see any engine any gearbox and any suspension am i right? pixel "Paul Boratko" <crowkillers@atlanticbb.net> wrote in message news:IBwqyA.y65@lugnet.com... (...) little (...) (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Origin of "Bulldozer"

(...) Nate- This word first appears in writing in 1876 as the verb bulldoze which meant "intimidate by violence". A bulldozer was therefore "one who intimidates by violence". It is suggested that the word is simply a compound of bull "male cow" and (...) (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Origin of "Bulldozer"

Does anyone know where the name "bulldozer" came from? Is it because they do the work that bulls on a farm used to do and therefore give the bulls no other alternative but to "doze" (sleep) all day? (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

Here a couple of new pics that I found at Eurobricks...(It may take a little while to be made public as I have just uploaded them) (URL) out those chrome exhaust tips... -Paul (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  New Point Motor - Instructions available

(...) Some people aren't content with the magic. So, for those who insist on seeing how it's done: (URL) for instructions>> Again, if you build one, let me know how you get on. Thanks, Jason Railton (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) Me neither (...) Sounds good. (...) You first. :D (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

Tommy Eriksson schreef: (...) Same question for me. Unless there is a package with a splitter cable to be able to connect 2 rear axles, but I haven't seen it... About steering axles, these steering pieces tend to bend not break. They can have a lot (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact