 Technic / *16051 (-10)
  Re: Internals

If you look at picture one then picture two, you will notice in the second picture that all but the very last of the four gears actually has a second gear cast onto it, making the three of them essentially two gears and not one. What this (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Internals

Hi, (...) from the pictures it seems they would both mesh and block the drive train (which I suppose they don't). Can you turn them aroud to change the gear ratios? Is the motor easy to take apart without breaking it? Jürgen (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Volvo FH12 6x2/4 500 Globetrotter XL, Sweet Candy, Scale 1:13

"Gaasedal" <anders@gaa!HaTeSpAm!sedal.dk> wrote in message news:IBABpI.18Fu@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) the (...) This has to be the most beutiful created LEGO truck ever. Lots of details. Nice and absoulutly stunning color scheme, and use of (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Internals

Wow, Thanks! Patrick "Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> escreveu na mensagem news:IBIB2t.1CIE@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Internals

(...) I got this one: (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) The gearpack is set number 673F (URL) Look in usa it doesn't ship it to sweden for instance. (URL) strangely doesn't have it. only set 673 which is not the same. As for pictures i meant in general. There appear to be problems with the site as (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Volvo FH12 6x2/4 500 Globetrotter XL, Sweet Candy, Scale 1:13

That looks similar to many of the trucks on the roads of Jakarta, Indonesia, Most of the vehicles there are Volvos or Peugots and they paint them bright colors just like yours. Volvo makes really good trucks that last long and are powerful for their (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Volvo FH12 6x2/4 500 Globetrotter XL, Sweet Candy, Scale 1:13

Hi Anders Congratulations on your newest creation! That truck looks great. I especially like how you managed to realize the quite complex shape of the drivers cab. Your solution for using 2x3 wing plates to fill the space besides the sloped (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Internals

Hi, Does anybody knows if there is a site with internals pictures of any of this lego items: RC Buggy Motor (5292) Motor Movers (47154) Technic Batery Box Fiber Optic Rotation Light Pneumatic Cilinder Pneumatic Pumps Wind up Motor Pull back Motor (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Enzo 8653 Final Version Pics

Just took a look at the new Enzo model, and it looks sweet! Too bad I'm saving up for two of the technic cranes later this year (sob)! Maybe if I can get some money though, I'll probably get it if the set makes it over here (Canada). (20 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact