 Robotics / 23470
Re: Internals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:34:53 GMT

Hi,

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Patrick Levy wrote:

RC Buggy Motor (5292)
I got this one:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/Motor-5292/5292-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/Motor-5292/5292-2.jpg

I find it strange that there are two gears on the two middle axes,
from the pictures it seems they would both mesh and block
the drive train (which I suppose they don't).

Can you turn them aroud to change the gear ratios?

Is the motor easy to take apart without breaking it?

Jürgen

--
NO to the planned nodding through of the EU software patent directive!

Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/
gnupg key fingerprint = 2767 CA3C 5680 58BA 9A91  23D9 BED6 9A7A AF9E 68B4