 Technic / *15601 (-5)
  Re: work in progress | more pictures and information

I have 2 combinations I can use, 1 drawbar trailer or a semitrailer, and one more going on, so to recover something, yes, I have something. The problem are that the pneumatics are to weak to be able to lift it, as I tried it. And about the the large (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Idea for trailer ramps

In case anyone has ever wanted to build a trailer with manual ramps, there are some ideas in these pictures. These will be part of a 9-piece construction site that might be done early next year. The blue crane is being worked on right now. The only (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: work in progress | more pictures and information

(...) Looks good! Very large and color coordinated. Where did you get all those tires? It looks like you have a lot of legos. Do you have enough other pieces to build the payload of this tow truck (the truck that it will tow)? (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: work in progress | more pictures and information

Ok, so this is a very productive month. I was in a mood of doing something simple after alot of trial and error with the crane on the TGA. So I was searching the net, and came across this (again) (URL) after a few phonecalls, the model seems to be (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: OT: Crane madness

"Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:I7EIq5.4qF@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) in the (...) unstable (...) side, (...) I'd (...) (URL) ignore the weight chart>. (...) Rembember the crane on the TG-A I have in progress? (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact