 Technic / *15306 (-10)
  Re: SSClagorpion - Let the fun resume

(...) All I have to show for SSClagorpion is two possible choices for compressor. Once I pick a compressor, I can build the torso out from there. SSClagorpion has been set aside because of preparations for BrickFest. I have these things ready to (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Hi Dennis, Yep, it took a lot of time to setup the crane and get some nice shots, but as you said, its all worth it, when the pictures are great. But I think it almost took more time to setup and photograph, than building the model. As the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: ideas and a little help

Ross- Here's the link: (URL) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: ideas and a little help

Ross- Following your idea of incorporating these 'isolation' switches, I revamped my pneumatic control system. In addition I drew directional arrows beside the pneumatic tubes. The blue arrows are lightly faded though. (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Amazing! This definately is the hightest LEGO crane at the moment. I saw the beams bends a lot: (URL) But while the boom is not that wide it doesn't have a lot a torsion. I suggest you needed a lot of time to set it up but all efforts resulted (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: What's the name of the little brother of big 24x43 technic wheel? (25x??)

(...) Oh! I thought number referred to the tyre in LDU's, but you're right, it's the dimensions of the hub in cm. And with the correct setnumber, I can finally locate it in the setdatabase and get it's statistics and number of parts - thanks! (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: ideas and a little help

(...) OK so I got it wrong - this will not work. Man I shouldn't post before breakfast. Opening an individual switch will always expand both pistons, you'd need a isolation switches on each individual line (which could be ganged together). ROSCO (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: ideas and a little help

(...) Re: (URL) Vineet, yes a system like that would work. You just have to be careful to not have master set to "expand" and individual switch set to "contract" you will lose pressure very quickly :( You should include a link to your Brickshelf (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) You are right Vineet, long booms do allow for some bending. But that is not restricted to LEGO, the boom on (URL) this monster> sags noticably in the middle. However most of that is due to "play" in the pin joints between the boom sections. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

Thank you very mutch,coming soon with new photos Bye Fabione "vineethonkan" <vineethonkan@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:I1IK09.H28@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact