 Technic / *14441 (-20)
  Re: Dark green in 8611

(...) There were dark green band links in the "Team Spirit" LEGO watch a couple of years ago, and one of the basketball players has a dark green jersey. I think those were the only dark green up to now. I hope we see more dark green bricks - I've (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Dark green in 8611

(...) I wouldn't really be surprized if this is a new, more vivid green that was approved by unnamed Lego test groups, and will immediately replace the old green. In a few weeks, customer support may know... Yours, Christian (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Dark green in 8611

Hi all, I've just aquired the new Bionicle 8611, and was surprised to find dark green elements inside. Does anybody know, if this is the first appearance of dark green Lego?? Arne, Copenhagen (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK

(...) Looks great Andrea! My only complaint is that the front seem a little to low to actually be useful in terrain, hard to tell from the images though. (...) Correct URL: (URL) awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing more of this one! (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK

(...) Wow! They both look amazing! Can't wait to see the tow truck built! I've cross-posted to model team, cos I figure they'll appreciate these models over there too ;) ROSCO (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK

"Andrea Grazi" <andrea.grazi@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:Hu44vw.uon@lugnet.com... (...) advices (...) creations!! (...) This is beautiful! Sensational! Congradulations on your design and implementation. (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK

(...) I saw the on brickshelf. That looks awesome. Where did you get the dat for the wheels I have been looking for them. I really like the shape of the lift arm. looks like it has a lot of functions too. Cant wait to see more of this truck. Steve (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  BUGGY & TOW TRUCK

Hi Everyone, as everybody know i don't speak english very well and even if I don't partecipate in your debates, I always read it. If you remember few time ago, after the BIGFOOT II, some of you gave me advices and ideas about what I could (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

(...) Just in case people weren't aware, I believe this robot was built for a recent rtlToronto competition. If the idea of C4 robots intrigues you, go read the threads in the rtlToronto group, there were a number of other bots with many different (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

(...) Steve, That is an wonderful idea for a robot. I am very intrigued by the hopper and loading mechanism and look forward to further details. Congrats on a great display. KK Quah (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  New MOC: The Technic fig scale ladder truck "Inferno"

Hi Everyone, After 4 months of on and off work, 6 Bricklink orders and several acts of cannibalism, I am proud to announce my newest creation... Inferno the Technic figure scale ladder truck! (2 URLs) Brickshelf link after moderation> I see on (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

(...) A few other people claimed to win, but I was always able to quite their celebrations by showing them the robot had already won (somewhere they didn't see!) I'm still finishing up the web page, where I hope to include some interesting info like (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

really cool :) Can you open it ? (source program, MLCAD design etc ?) nanobapt (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

IndyLUG participated in the Parent & Child Exposition this past weekend (Feb. 28-29) at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Part of our setup included a table with Steve Hassenplug's AWESOME Connect 4 robot. (URL) This robot does everything on its own, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Bionicle online comics bye-bye?

(...) Yeah, all of the old Mata Nui content (including the two MNOLGs, the second of which I never had a chance to finish), have been pulled so the website can concentrate solely on the new Metru Nui storyline. The last three years of storyline have (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Bionicle online comics bye-bye?

Just when I thought I can always go back and read them at my leisure, they seem to have gone away from the official site. Arrr...rrrgh! (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  New LUGNET server hardware details

So, we've purchased our cool new servers, from Cambridge, MA vendor "PCs for Everyone". Todd and I and several other friends have gotten systems from them before, and have been extremely pleased -- they know their stuff, including Linux, which is (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce) !!

  LUGNET server fund drive a roaring success!

Update: Thanks to donations totalling over $4K from more than 150 people around the world, we not only hit our target in four short days days but exceeded it -- by a margin wide and comfortable enough to afford a superb hardware configuration and (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: Ball Clock (was: no subject)

(...) < snip > (...) This is a problem you will probably not solve as long as there is a bin of balls for the conveyor to draw from. The Seattle robotics guys will tell you that getting soccer/basketballs to feed reliably from a bin is a non-trivial (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: (no subject)

(...) that's why it was always the right time. pdx was the first time i let it just run for hours so i was not really sure of how accurate it would be. (...) borrow what you want. i borrow ideas all the time. i'm glad you liked it! bob Bob Kojima (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact