 Technic / *14331 (-10)
  Re: New Technic sets

Looks like .bionicle can stick around under .technic for a while :( Ah well, Technic is still alive - sort of :) I might get the red truck if it has enough good parts. True, my spending is more focused on Model Team like sets these days (and I know (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A realy good set (7471)

(...) Yeah, the wheels tend to grow on trees. But those particular wheels are expecially good when making Killough platforms (or cranes if you spell your name Jennifer Clark). My absolute favourite wheel is the type found in the 8479 BarCode truck, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic sets

the red truck has some new elements front stake or i don't know this element pixel "Gary Simas" <desmotwin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hsn9Jn.Jxv@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  New Technic sets

Check out (URL) for some pictures of some of the new technic sets. Gary (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: A realy good set (7471)

(...) Heh. I always seem to have the opposite problem -- I've got a whole drawer full of redundant wheels.... (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A realy good set (7471)

(...) Hey, I think that the Mars Rover is a good set. It comes with a lot of great parts and !!!SIX!!! wheels. Hoooraaaaay!! I am also dissipointed that the wheels do not fold up as the real one does:[ At least it has steeing! Happy Building Erik (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  New Mecha - The Rizmit

Deep in the heart of Biomechanical Bricks, a new Mecha has been created: (URL) The Rizmit> (URL) Construction Notes 37 inches tall (URL) All Technic Frame> Technic Turntables at the major joints Two Movie Maker Cameras in the eyes - Planned to be (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX) !!

  Autist and a Writer - BIONICLE means everything to 11 year old Jesper

I found this inspirational article some time ago, and am reprinting it here with permission. Enjoy. -Tim Autist and a writer BIONICLE means everything to 11 year old Jesper Jesper Lau Thomsen, a Danish 11 year old boy, is crazy about BIONICLE. He (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX) !

  Re: New crane MOC

(...) That'll be great! My cranes will hopefully be in the town display. (...) Alas, it doesn't exist any more - I couldn't afford to tie up all those technic beams. And it would have cost a pretty penny to transport from Australia too. ROSCO (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new technic sets

Oops, sorry....that was supposed to read wheels in ridiculous new grey. :) Darn fingers! "pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HsGI9q.2M7@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact