 Technic / *14326 (-10)
  Re: A realy good set (7471)

(...) Hey, I think that the Mars Rover is a good set. It comes with a lot of great parts and !!!SIX!!! wheels. Hoooraaaaay!! I am also dissipointed that the wheels do not fold up as the real one does:[ At least it has steeing! Happy Building Erik (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  New Mecha - The Rizmit

Deep in the heart of Biomechanical Bricks, a new Mecha has been created: (URL) The Rizmit> (URL) Construction Notes 37 inches tall (URL) All Technic Frame> Technic Turntables at the major joints Two Movie Maker Cameras in the eyes - Planned to be (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX) !!

  Autist and a Writer - BIONICLE means everything to 11 year old Jesper

I found this inspirational article some time ago, and am reprinting it here with permission. Enjoy. -Tim Autist and a writer BIONICLE means everything to 11 year old Jesper Jesper Lau Thomsen, a Danish 11 year old boy, is crazy about BIONICLE. He (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX) !

  Re: New crane MOC

(...) That'll be great! My cranes will hopefully be in the town display. (...) Alas, it doesn't exist any more - I couldn't afford to tie up all those technic beams. And it would have cost a pretty penny to transport from Australia too. ROSCO (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new technic sets

Oops, sorry....that was supposed to read wheels in ridiculous new grey. :) Darn fingers! "pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HsGI9q.2M7@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new technic sets

Looks pretty sweet except for the Bionicle tow hook. (URL) will be a shame that a new source will be available for the excellent model team wheels/tires and the tires will be in the ridiculous new grey. :( "pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A realy good set (7471)

(...) The Mars Rover is a cool set, but I also was disappointed that the front wheels don't fold up like in real life. Perhaps someone out there has already modified it? John (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  A realy good set (7471)

Is it just me that did not paying good enoug attention to this group or has this set not been mentioned att all or at least not much? I was getting this set yesterday, I started building at once and I did not look too closely on the pictures printed (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new technic sets

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HsGI9q.2M7@lugnet.com... (...) I was visiting a newly opened LEGO-store today, and there I also got to see those pictures. But I thought the truck was more looking like the truck buildt from the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New crane MOC

(...) i will make sure to wait for you to get there before i start setting it up. i can't wait to see what you are bringing. you got a lot of good stuff listed on the brickfest moc page. any chance you are bringing your Sydney Harbor bridge? (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact