 Technic / *13421 (-20)
  Thank you, TJ!

Hello all By now, I have received a lot of feedback on my Mountaineer model - not only here on Lugnet, but also directly by e-mail. Therefore I think it's time to say thank you - to say thank you to TJ Avery. At the beginnings of my Mountaineer, I (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

(...) Indeed, but since I saw it as an entry to the 1000steine creativity contest, I have been waiting for detailed pictures and descriptions. Now they are available - and I must say WOW! This truck really stands above many of your older creations. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Some Model Team related trucks

I haven't seen (URL) these trucks> before. Found them behind a link on a Dutch forum. They're built by someones father in law. (URL) Dennis Bosman (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator: English version with short movies!

(...) My mistake: (URL) This> should be the correct link :) Dennis (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator: English version with short movies!

(...) Dennis, I get "page not found" ROSCO (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator: English version with short movies!

The (URL) English version> is on-line now! Read the whole story and view the short movies. (URL) If you have remarks, questions, please let me know. Dennis Bosman (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Lego, please release set 10076 at shop @ home

(...) I just noticed, that they have listened to our prayers. Thank you TLC Martin (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

"Tim Auton" <tim.lugnet@uton.org> wrote in message (...) It was ceramic grease I used as well, from Tamiya. It's still working today :-) (...) Excellent! Jennifer (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) Yes, I know how that is. I've got 5 projects started with more planned. I haven't completed any of them due to lack of money and time. However, once I complete my creations I will never destroy them. I may modify them to improve upon them but (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) Well Todd, That cost a lot of money. Anyway, I still have five models in tact and I can build a 6th one if I want. Beat used thousand of pieces so if he has to build something new, he has to break off the machinery unfortunately. Dennis (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote: [ceramic grease in pneumatic cylinders] (...) I hope there's no chance of damage :) I went for ceramic grease over organic as I understand it's fairly inert. I'm no chemist though and I don't (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

"Tim Auton" <tim.lugnet@uton.org> wrote in message (...) I've just tried this and it does make a significant improvement, especially on older cylinders. With two old cylinders connected up in parallel, I found that the treated one would extend and (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

How could you destroy a work of art like this Beat? It's like restoring a 1969 RS Camaro and then stripping it down to restore a 1969 Z-28 Camaro. I'm sure the Lego parts must have cost a small fortune to build such a huge sculpture. I really wish (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) Hi Beat, The quality doesn't matter. It gives you a good impression how it works. Besides, the pictures at your website are very clear! It's great to see you managed making a well working revolution of the superstructure. Many people have (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) <snip> Wow! Spectacular. I wish I could be there in person to see it with my own eyes. Very impressive! Your pictures are excellent as well. I was out this past week on vacation, and it was a nice surprise to come back and see your site (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Lego Cat D7

It all started in 2002, when I discovered the world of MLcad. This "Virtual toy bin" had all the parts I needed, with the colors to match. I decided to assemble a model of the D7 we had in our yard. So I went to work on it. Several months, and two (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Worm Gear Box from 4094

(...) When I first saw these new gearboxes, I wondered why they reinvented the wheel. You can accomplish the same thing with existing parts. Then it hit me; You can't pinch fingers in these gears. When gearing down with a worm/screw to 24 tooth (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) Odd. (...) Nothing bad with the quality with this one, perhaps a little unfocused and a case of slightly bad compression. It's 29 seconds and 3 127 kB. It shows the scoop rise and a swivel of the whole thing. Amazing how fast it spins around (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Magic Presetnation Maertials

(...) I've not encountered grease coming back out. It takes a really good tug to suck it in there and you don't get the same level of airflow when in normal use. The grease is fairly thick. After a bit of initial vigorous pumping by hand to spread (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

Hi Tobbe First I would like to thank you for your compliments. (...) Well, file size is not a problem. The videos are online for several days now. I uploaded them to brickshelf but the folder still is not yet public. I don't know why, but there (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact