 Technic / 11199
11198  |  11200
Subject:
Thank you, TJ!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 14:42:15 GMT

Hello all

By now, I have received a lot of feedback on my Mountaineer model - not only here on Lugnet, but also directly by e-mail.

Therefore I think it’s time to say thank you - to say thank you to TJ Avery.

At the beginnings of my Mountaineer, I have been asked by TJ to write an article for ‘Bricks in my Pocket’ about whatever my project would be when finished. Of course I said ‘yes’ to this opportunity.

So I sent him a four-parted article about the finished model, in the hope it would be published on the ‘BimP’ homepage.

As you may know, Steven Combs, who has initiated ‘BimP’ was not able to maintain the page for quite a long time (which I fully understand), so my model was finished but the article was not published.

Nevertheless, Thomas put a lot of effort in my article by editing it and correcting spelling mistakes. This is what I would like to thank him for. Because what can be found on my Mountaineer page, called ‘The Story’ is the same article previously supposed for publication on ‘BimP’ and now slightly adapted to fit in the construct of my homepage.

Therefore, a big part of the compliments about the detailed Mountaineer story has to be addressed to TJ - Thank you!

Beat