 Technic / *13176 (-10)
  Re: Parts specs

The following measurements (given in inches) were made with Starrett dial calipers. These are really made for 0.001" measurements, so that fourth decimal place isn't too accurate (say perhaps to the nearest +/- 0.0002"). Also, I measured 4 parts and (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Quarry

NELUG recently participated in the LEGO Roadshow. We decided that we wanted to do something special for the event, so we built a fully automated quarry scene that had working vehicals with a Rube-Goldberg feeling to it where "gravel" would (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: 3 wheeled Motorcycle that tilts sidewise?

The APAX tricycle is probably not quite what you meant, but it's still cool, and it does lean when it turns. (URL) the mechanism is all exposed and visible, so it might be easier to build in Lego. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Can pnuematics wear out?

(...) Contact LEGO, you can probably get them replaced. Kevin (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Parts specs

(...) Thanks TJ ! We want to do a plate with studs so a minifig can stand on it. Our idea is to drill holes the size of a technic hole so we can put technic half pins with stud on end in the holes. In order to do thatm we need the exact diameter of (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Can pnuematics wear out?

All my pnuematic cylinders are over 10 years old, they don`t seem to work well at all, do seals wear out, or crack due to age? Maybe i`ll need to buy that backhoe to update my cylinders... (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Nuhvok-Ka - Final Update - motorised

(...) Do it! I'm sure you could come up with some cunning use for them. You are, after all, the Robot Master. Cheers, Allister (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Nuhvok-Ka - Final Update - motorised

(...) In lugnet.build.mecha, Chris Maddison wrote: (...) <blush> Thanks guys. Not only does it move, it survives a full speed impact with the wall more or less intact :) (and don't be deceived by the video - with a full winding and enough room it (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 3 wheeled Motorcycle that tilts sidewise?

(...) I think you mean the Carver. It was just presented in the BBC program TOPGEAR. Here is a link: (URL) does look cool to drive! Mark (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 3 wheeled Motorcycle that tilts sidewise?

Øyvind Steinnes's utterance expressed in news:HHz5wJ.A3u@lugnet.com: (...) not yet... (...) (URL) (...) I bet it is this one: (URL) If it is a car or a motorcycle I dont know. It has three wheels, all (...) I call it a motorcycle since it tilts. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact