 Technic / 10954
Re: 3 wheeled Motorcycle that tilts sidewise?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 20:27:03 GMT

Øyvind Steinnes's utterance expressed in news:HHz5wJ.A3u@lugnet.com:

Has anybody seen this type of machine buildt in LEGO?

not yet...

Or does anybody out there know of any links with pictures of the real
thing?

http://perso.club-internet.fr/pginnov/english.html

What I'm talking about is a three wheeled car/motorcycle where the
body of the car/motorcycle lean invard when turning around corners.
I think Mercedes made one a few year back, but can't find any link to
it. And I have just seen one presented at a TV-show with cars. But I
did not catch the name of the machine.

I bet it is this one:  http://www.carver.nl/home.htm

If it is a car or a motorcycle I dont know. It has three wheels, all
of them open like on a motorcycle, but is has a cockpit where the
driver (and passenger) sits. It is that cockpit/body that tilts
sidewise.

I call it a motorcycle since it tilts.

Any hint for information about this is welcome.

Here you are :)

Play on and on and on...

--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |
| N55 43.184  E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj |