 Technic / 10953
10952  |  10954
Subject:
3 wheeled Motorcycle that tilts sidewise?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 17:59:35 GMT

Has anybody seen this type of machine buildt in LEGO?

Or does anybody out there know of any links with pictures of the real thing?

What I'm talking about is a three wheeled car/motorcycle where the body of
the car/motorcycle lean invard when turning around corners.
I think Mercedes made one a few year back, but can't find any link to it.
And I have just seen one presented at a TV-show with cars. But I did not
catch the name of the machine.

If it is a car or a motorcycle I dont know. It has three wheels, all of them
open like on a motorcycle, but is has a cockpit where the driver (and
passenger) sits. It is that cockpit/body that tilts sidewise.

Any hint for information about this is welcome.

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix