 Technic / 10952
Re: Walker Madness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 02:11:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery wrote:
In the midst of all the walker MOCs posted here, I just wanted to say how great
I think this "thing" is. I hate to call it a fad or trend, because I don't want
it to lose popularity.

Walkers are small, but clever. They can be very sophisticated and at the same
time, they can be common. By this I mean that given their size, most readers
have the parts used and can easily replicate the walkers for their own
enjoyment. I know I have!

For those of you who haven't seen it, there's a feature at the top of the
.Technic sidebar called "Walker Madness". It will lead you to a sub-page with a
list of links to all walkers posted here.

I've done my best to keep this updated, but please inform me if I missed any
walkers that have been discussed.

Your curator,
TJ Avery

p.s. Thanks to all builders who have contributed to the walker "thing":
Tobbe Arnesson
Kevin L. Clague
Philippe Hurbain
Gjerløw Jørgensen
Paul Kleniewski
Travis Kunce
James Loewen
Brian H. Nielsen
David Perdue
Rob Stehlik
Daron Williams

Hi TJ,

  Thanks for curating and thanks for the walker publicity.  I think they are
lots of fun!

http://news.lugnet.com/technic/walkers

Kevin