 Technic / 10957
Re: Parts specs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 03:39:45 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery wrote:
Terry, I'm not sure where this data is, I also recall seeing it somewhere.

However, I have dial calipers and a micrometer, I'd be happy to make some
measurements and post them. Do you know what parts your friend is looking to
measure?

Best,
TJ

Thanks TJ !

We want to do a plate with studs so a minifig can stand on it.  Our idea is to
drill holes the size of a technic hole so we can put technic half pins with stud
on end in the holes.  In order to do thatm we need the exact diameter of the
holes, but also the thickness of a brick and the size of the part of the holes
that are a bit more wide so the pins can lock, etc.  Well, you can guess what we
need :-)

If someone has a better idea to fit minifigs on a metal (aluminium or stainless
steel) plate, we'd be happy to hear it.  :-)

Terry

PS: My Princess Leia deserves the best stand we can make.  She's worth about
100$ now, if I base my estimations on her market value on BL and Ebay...