 Technic / 10950
Re: Parts specs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:15:04 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Terry Prosper wrote:
Hey everyone !

I'm looking for the technical specifications of some technic parts.  I want the
size of the holes, the thickness of the bricks, etc in 1/1000 of inches, if
possible.  I've got a friend who needs them for a special project.

I recall having seen a website with all LEGO parts measures, but I don't know
where...  If someone can direct me to such a database or simply give me the
details I want, I'd be very thankful.

Thanks in advance,

Terry

Terry, I'm not sure where this data is, I also recall seeing it somewhere.

However, I have dial calipers and a micrometer, I'd be happy to make some
measurements and post them. Do you know what parts your friend is looking to
measure?

Best,
TJ