 Technic / *12536 (-20)
  Re: Some MOCs

(...) Fascinating.... (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Wheels of 8357 Zonic Strike

I built my brand new 8357 Zonic Strike yesterday. I was surprised to find out that the tyres were already fit on the hubs. I actually tried to remove a tyre, but it appears glued! I didn't try any harder as I was afraid of damaging it. Anybody tried (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Some MOCs

(...) two numbers that combine to be greater than 10? I assume that if you add 4+6 it lands on the 0, since with only 1-9 to select from, there's no way to actually get a null value. Personally, I'd like to see the clock dial converted to a rotating (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Some MOCs

Hi all, I recently put together a web site to highlight some of my more interesting creations, including mechanical adding machines and a pneumatic engine. (URL) hope to add more details soon. -- Eric (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Help building a lego Cat D7

(...) Chris. Do you have any pictures of your attempts so far? What scale are you trying to work at and what parts are at your disposal (I mean are you building it with technic parts or not)? How mush functionality are you trying to replicate? Do (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC: Car chassis

The chassis is great, thanks for sharing it. I *REALLY* like the E-Type, too : ) -JSM (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: Car chassis

"Alastair Disley" <aldisley@care4free.net> wrote in message news:3EC6B172.100030...ree.net... (...) The differential action along with your unique suspension is very clever. That must have required a lot of rework to achieve such a design. (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  New MOC: Car chassis

This is my attempt to compress the features of classic car chassis into a much smaller one, to hopefully fit inside 14 wide model cars. It's still a bit wider than that, so ideas for further compression are welcome. It features a V6 engine, gearbox (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MetalAndMagic (was: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter)

(...) largely mecha-oriented. My guess is the reason they didn't go over too well is that they're mostly built using standard Bionicle/Throwbot frame styles. I've bumped into some people who think that if it's not big enough to bang your knee on, (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  BioniWars: R2A-D2A (ArToa-DeToa)

I don't think I've felt this twisted and evil since unveiling my NOAOKE BOHROK over a year ago... Anyways, this (along with the CloneToaper) completes the good-guy contingent of the BioniWars series, but I did have to cheat a bit to make a design (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

(...) Yes, definitely! -TJ (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BioniWars: Super BatToa Droid

Have you ever looked at a Super Battle Droid and wondered if they've got some sort of built-in timer, and when it runs out the head pops off? Or if maybe they used to have necks and anvils have repeatedly fallen on their heads? After going through (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Ballista

Hi everybody, All that talks about Trebuchets and Catapults , I thought it's a great chance to show you mine. I actually built it a half a year ago, but havn't photo it till now. Anyway mine is a Ballista, it's made from some technic parts (spring (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

(...) it (...) book! Cool! That was not my intent, but so be it. The book Brian is referring to is "Mindstorms Masterpieces", by Mario and Giulio Ferrari, Doug Carlson, Miguel Agullo, Hideaki Yabuki, and myself. PneumAddic II, and Synchropillar are (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

(...) I think its fascinating and I'm sure others do too! I'd love to see the machines in action, and I'm sure you could provide insight to many with ways you worked to solve the building problems you ran into! I hope you can make it and I look (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

I won't be at Brickfest, so a presentation wouldn't help me (unless it makes it to an electronic medium) but you have definitely just sold me on a Syngress book! -Brian (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

(...) Yes!! (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Synchronous Sequential Pneumatics presentation?

Hi, I'm really into pneumatics because they can allow you to make "smart" mechanisms that do not require the RCX and sensors. When I first found out about LEGO pneumatics, I got quite excited because I thought I could map much of what I know about (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: The Jamocklaquat - Picture of the Day

Pic for today - Even giant robots like to just hang around. The Mecha can even sit up right in a chair, knees and hips bent to form. The Jamocklaquat: (URL) Jamocklaquat - Technic Fig Scale Mecha - Fully Articulated Mindstorms Robot - 41 Motors - 1 (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My site is down :-(

(...) Maybe I'm a bit sleepy. Off Course I must be THIS MORNING ..... :) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact