 General / 42210
42209  |  42211
Subject:
Wheels of 8357 Zonic Strike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 17:19:26 GMT

I built my brand new 8357 Zonic Strike yesterday. I was surprised to find
out that the tyres were already fit on the hubs. I actually tried to remove
a tyre, but it appears glued! I didn't try any harder as I was afraid of
damaging it.

Anybody tried removing those tyres? With success? The same wheels also come
with some of the new Racers motorcycles.
The Slammer Rhino also has new wheels but they are separate from their tyres.

Apart from that, I'm well pleased with 8357. It's made of a lot of different
slope bricks, and looks really good in black/red. It comes with a normal
minfig, too!

Cross posting to lugnet.technic as those new wheels will certainly find
their way in upcoming technic MOCs...