 Technic / *12131 (-5)
  Re: Are "classic" technic parts doomed?

"miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HDBuAA.z3r@lugnet.com... (...) plz no!!! i want to have traditional technic motors they can be modified to use with liftarms but let them exist as motors not as (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)

(...) I did, very much so! Nice creations! I'd like better (i.e. larger) images though (i.e. linking the ones on the pages now to at least 800 pixels wide ones would do). Also a shot of the whole crane with the jib at it's full extent would be cool! (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Are "classic" technic parts doomed?

My two cents: 1. The current technic electric motor needs traditional technic bricks to conect it to the newer liftarm elements - but is it being officially replaced by spybiotics/rc components? My bet is not. 2. The economics of a liftarm-based (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what happened to hitechnic?

I've heard he has too many orders. So he can't deal with all requests. Dennis Bosman (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Airplane wing

hi i still cannot imagine how your model would... land bu there is hope... i was looking at .technic during weekend at sunday so i came back home and start to build the plane wing i did much lighter construction according to advices read here so my (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact