 Technic / *12056 (-5)
  Re: Hercules Jr.

(...) I disagree :-) Big, monster creations with a lot of function can be impressive. However, something that is designed to be "as insignificant" as possible can be just as, if not more, impressive! If you take a moment and try to understand a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: An old machine

(...) Unbelivable, I didn't see your model !!! In the last month I didn't visit your site !!! We are building quite the same models without according. (...) Thanks (...) I started to built also a trailer (in red bricks) to combine with my blue MAN (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hercules Jr.

(...) I agree with you, some of the awesome cranes and other projects are much more impressive than something designed to be, literally, as insignificant as possible. On the other hand, I know that sometimes the thought and planning that go into (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Heavily modified 8880 chassis, succesfully motorised and solar powered.

"Gillish" <gillish@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message news:HD11KA.DBC@lugnet.com... (...) trip over the wiring in your sprint to keep up with the model. -- Bob Fay (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Flex System question

(...) A very good question. A asked Lego service for this info, and after much chasing they sent me their "official" document of lengths (which I still have) and a free set. I measured the sent sealed Service Pack against their document and it was (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact