 Technic / *12051 (-10)
  Re: Hercules Jr.

(...) Hopefully you are right. I just don't see how my stupid 5 minute micro walker fits in with amazing cranes and construction vehicles built by people like TJ and Jennifer Clark. (...) ???? This is a wierd way to define a walker. Here is my (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Flex System question

Can someone tell me what lengths of flex cable and tubing come in the 5118 technic cables set, the 8074 flex universal set, the 8444 air enforcer and the 8828 front end loader? All 4 sets have peeron inventories but each inventory uses different (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: mtb-moc

Kevin L. Clague's utterance expressed in news:HD2M3r.1C1p@lugnet.com: (...) hand brake. And it is also a center? brake - not one that grips the hub :( But thanks anyway :) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: mtb-moc

Tobbe Arnesson's utterance expressed in news:HD2B0I.nrn@lugnet.com: (...) The suspension is unfortunately not Lego, but a part from some other toy - it goes against the purism, but I just had to include it. The luggage carrier is the worst thing (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: mtb-moc

(...) I know where that one is. I rip right by it going for the biped links. (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: mtb-moc

(...) holder at the back, that's not MTBish :) I have a memory of someone doing one with working brakes via flex links. ::searches:: Nope, can't find it :( Anyone got an URL? Perhaps the new Hellfire Droid will give better wheels? Sure, there are no (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Bionicle Blaster video and review.

I have posted a review and pictures and even VIDEO of the new ride at Legoland, CA - the Bionicle Blaster. As mentioned by Conrad Frank in this post: (URL) ride opened a few days early so they could test it out and get any bugs out before the grand (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: An old machine

Andrea, Nice to see someone else built the same machine as I did in a meanwhile! Machines like these Liebherr excavators are a challange to build allthough they're not quite big. But because of the limited space it's not easy to put all technic (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: baby walker

ok done with info.txt thanx very much for your help philo pixel (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: baby walker

(...) In your "readme" file (URL) please give credit to James Loewen, this is his design MUCH more than mine !!! (...) From MLcad help file: "Inserting a sub-model as a part In the "Available Parts" pane and in the "Part preview" pane there is a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact