 Technic / 9938
Re: mtb-moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 14:05:37 GMT

Tobbe Arnesson's utterance expressed in news:HD2B0I.nrn@lugnet.com:

Nice! You even fitted a suspension seatpost! But I don't aprove of the
packet holder at the back, that's not MTBish :)

The suspension is unfortunately not Lego, but a part from
some other toy - it goes against the purism, but I just had
to include it. The luggage carrier is the worst thing about
it - but actually it looks a bit like my own bike - I have
to have it since I use my bike to go to school - and do not
like to carry a bag on my back  :(

The rack looks a bit like this:
http://www.deltacycle.com/racks/posthaste.php

The fender looks a bit like this - just curved:
http://www.zefal.com/anglais/produits/238.html

I cut the fender to make it fit under the rack and the result
is a bit like the lego-version  :)  I know it's not MTB'ish
but it is practical and I can take it off in ½ a minute :)

Perhaps the new Hellfire Droid will give better wheels? Sure, there
are no spokes in them but problems are there to be solved :)

I'm looking forward to that hellfire even more each day  :)
can't eail till summer....

Leg bedre!

--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |
| N55 43.184  E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj |