 Technic / 9940
9939  |  9941
Subject:
Flex System question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 14:03:43 GMT

Can someone tell me what lengths of flex cable and tubing come in the 5118
technic cables set, the 8074 flex universal set, the 8444 air enforcer and
the 8828 front end loader? All 4 sets have peeron inventories but each
inventory uses different ways to measure the flex cables, so its hard to
know just what I have/need (I own 2 copies of the 5118 and 1 copy of the
8444 and am trying to make sure that all my parts are there as well as
trying to acquire all the parts to build (not all at once) the 8074 and the
8828)