 Technic / 9965
Re: Flex System question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:09:10 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gerard Steenbeek writes:
8074: http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8074/8074-02.html

8828: both are 4cm

don`t know about the 8444 or 5118...

One thing I am wondering about... Who uses these things? I have the 8074,
and other than the instuctions that came with the set and some in one of the
idea books I have never built anything with them... They seem so useless.
The other day I had an Idea, but i needed a lentgth of 12 studs with the
ends attached and they were one stud too short or one stud too long...

Well I used them for hydraulic rams 8?)

ROSCO