 Technic / *11956 (-20)
  baby walker

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCpBuo.1CIw@lugnet.com... (...) hi it's me again :))) well i need some help with mlcad as you can see on the ldr file i didn't bent flex axle if someone would tell me if there is a primitive part of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

(...) Hm.. I can't view .mov files so I can't see it move (tihi). But my main concern is speed of the axle. To lift a very small model heli the blades have to spin pretty fast, or actually very fast. To get that speed up you'd need a pretty big (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: diet walker

not public yet !!!! :((( pixel "travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCt6tE.120G@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  diet walker

I don't know where I'll shave the next part, but here is the Diet Walker. It walks and is very sturdy due to the elastic band being replaced by gears. The feet do work, and are much more sturdy than I thought they might be. (URL) me know what you (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: RoboArm II

(...) moving would have been nice but I understand from your tempus it's already sorted into part bins by now. Someday I hope to build an arm with human proportions and this will most likely be a great source of inspiration! Best regards, /Tobbe (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Helicopter project

Hi all, Well, this is the first time I have ever posted a project. I would like to share with anyone who may be interested. So here it is... (URL) idea is to get it to fly. I hope you will enjoy what I have so far. Regards, Paul (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) That's not in the DACTA catalog? Hmm.. salad dressing, cake baking sets, dish washing liquid, huh! You'd think. (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Yes. I tried the pull-back motor, but it could only run a lightly-geared clock for a very short time before it lost its oomph. I also tried stretching the white bungee cords >>theme music of Wile E. Coyote in the background<< over pulleys, but (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Have you considered using one (or more) of the pullback motors as an alternative power source to the weight on a string ? I believe the larger pullbacks (32283) have a technic axle-hole for the take off. Ray (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: RoboArm II

Very nice! I wish i had that many motors, I only have 2 10+ year old 9V motors. Looks like motors take up most of the space in the arm. Does the grabber open or close when you rotate the last turntable? making it SNOT is a nice touch. Gerard (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Son of Walker

Two examples, designed by Hiroki SHIRAKAWA, (URL) japanese), with building instructions on my site, (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

The setup is very good. Nevertheless I have some recommendations: You can devide 'semi trucks' in general haulage, tractors and heavy haulage. Else the list would be very long. And Todd, I saw you haven't got pictures of my models yet. Shall I make (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

(...) Or just little ol' me! Yeah, I was going to send a note, but decided to post here and clarify why this is a big deal. James, you are right, Fair Play does allow for quite a bit of flexibility in what fans can do on their own sites. The purpose (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: UPDATED Son of Walker

(...) Lol! It takes someone with sense of humor to rip on their own stuff like that. Also, speaking of the family tree thing, I guess that this could be called the second cousin of Twirp, once removed. :) -jrl (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  New MOC: RoboArm II

Hello fellow legoers..if that is the correct spelling.... Anyways.. I have some pictures of my second generation RoboArm on brickshelf. I actually finished this MOC about a year ago, maybe a little less. I was extremely happy with the way it came (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) I think that's a really great idea ... I definitely think this item receives the "most underappreciated MOC" award for the show. It is truly a marvel, but tough to really convey easily to the crowd. In downtown Concord NH, there's a huge town (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  UPDATED Son of Walker

now check out the video to see just how miserably slow this slacker is. (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

(...) I completely missed that, and Todd had asked me to comment on it. Sorry Todd, you might be hearing from the LEGO lawyers soon :-( -TJ (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  proto squad members

Hi. i am a hard-core BIONICLE fan, and i won the Proto Squad contest. well, im wondering if anybody else has. Thanks! happy bohrok kal smacking. Tukua, heir of the Chronicler. (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: What's this set?

(...) So it looks approx. $70 USD for the case w/LEGO elements, or approx. $30 USD w/o LEGO elements. Ben (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact